Soma or generally known as Carisoprodol is a skeletal muscle relaxant (Know Soma Abuse & Addiction). They are used to reduce muscle tension and help in relaxing the muscles. They are generally referred to as muscle relaxants. Soma (carisoprodol) works by blocking pain signals from the nerves to the brain. It is used together with physiotherapy and followed by rest to treat skeletal muscle conditions such as muscle strain (twist, pull or tear of a muscle). It is also used for pain after injuries. (Soma Abuse & Addiction)
As most skeletal injuries are of short durations and heal after some time, so soma should also be used accordingly and not for a longer period of time than required.
Dosing Information | Soma Abuse & Addiction
The regular adult dose for muscle spasms should be between 350mg to 500mg orally three times a day and at bedtime. The duration of therapy must be up to 2 to 3 weeks.
Soma should only be used for shorter periods that are up to 2 or 3 weeks as there is not enough information about its prolonged use and effectiveness. And usually, musculoskeletal problems that are acute and painful are usually just temporary.
When you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember but avoid it if it’s almost time for your next dose. Do not repeat the dose. Soma Overdose (Know Soma Abuse & Addiction) can be dangerous, especially when you combine it with other drugs and alcohol. If you accidentally overdose, call an ambulance or rush to the nearest hospital immediately.
Carisoprodol overdose (Know Soma Abuse & Addiction) can slow your breathing and you may experience symptoms such as hallucinations, blurred vision, confusion, muscle stiffness, lack of coordination, weak or shallow breathing, fainting, seizure, or coma.
What to avoid while taking soma (carisoprodol)
- Do not consume any alcoholic beverages. You may have dangerous side effects.
- Avoid driving or engaging in dangerous activities until you have a better understanding of how this medicine affects you. Falls, accidents, and severe injuries can all be caused by dizziness or drowsiness.
- It decreases your alertness and makes you feel sleepy, so don’t indulge in using any heavy machinery while on medication.
Soma Side Effects
Common soma side effects may include:
Some serious side effects may also occur such as:
- a convulsion (seizures); or
- Agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, vomiting, and diarrhea are all symptoms of elevated serotonin levels in the body.
If you experience any of the above side effects, stop using this medication and contact your doctor immediately.If you develop hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat, seek emergency medical treatment right away.
Interactions with other drugs
Avoid taking other medications with Soma (Know Soma Abuse & Addiction) as sometimes the drugs interact with each other and can increase or alleviate the effects of the drug. Combining Soma with other medicines that produce drowsiness or poor breathing can result in serious side effects or death. Before taking an opioid prescription, a sleeping pill, a muscle relaxant, or a treatment for anxiety or seizures, consult your doctor.
Carisoprodol can interact with a variety of medications. Prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and herbal products are all included. Inform your doctor of all your current drugs, as well as any new or discontinued ones.
Soma (carisoprodol) Abuse and Addiction
Carisoprodol (Know Soma Abuse & Addiction), widely known as Soma, is a prescription pain reliever. Some people, however, grow addicted to it and abuse it in ways that aren’t intended.
Some adverse effects, such as trouble breathing, fever, weakness, or eye burning, can signal a serious reaction to carisoprodol and necessitate quick medical intervention. Its effects usually begin within 30 minutes after administration and last for 4-6 hours. When medicine is overused, these adverse effects can become more severe, and even hazardous.
Abuse of the drug can lead to death or permanent brain damage. The risk of overdose is much higher if the drug is being continuously misused and not used in the way that is prescribed.
Carisoprodol is addictive in the same manner as benzodiazepines are addictive. This medicine breaks down in the body to create meprobamate, a potentially addictive metabolite. It is commonly abused for its sedative and relaxing properties. If people try to self-treat muscle pain by taking bigger dosages than prescribed or using the medicine in ways other than intended, they are more likely to become addicted to it.
WHERE CAN YOU BUY SOMA?
Trustworthy online pharmacies that sell Soma also accept payment methods such as cash on delivery. You may purchase soma pills online at a discount. It has a duration of 3 to 4 hours and is available in dosages ranging from 250 mg to 350 mg. To get soma online, a prescription from a physician is required. To purchase Soma, a prescription is required. If you prefer to purchase Carisoprodol online with cash on delivery instead of a credit card, you can do so by selecting this option. In the “shipping details” area, select “urgent delivery” if you need your medications quickly. Citizens and permanent residents of the United States are eligible for expedited shipping and free domestic shipping.
WHAT IS CARISOPRODOL SIMILAR TO?
Carisoprodol (Soma) is a Schedule IV drug that can be abused (it’s related to the benzodiazepines Ativan, Valium, and Xanax).
WHO SHOULD AVOID TAKING SOMA?
- People who have had an allergic reaction to it or to a drug called Meprobamate should avoid taking Soma as it can be fatal and can lead to death.
- It should not be used by those who have porphyria. It may aggravate your issue.
- For people with liver problems: This medicine is digested in your body by your liver, if your liver isn’t working properly, your body may take longer to metabolize this medication. This could result in more negative consequences. Your doctor may prescribe a lesser dose of this drug to avoid this.
- Pregnant women: they should consult their doctor before taking the drug, as some studies in animals have shown harmful effects to the fetus when the mother takes this drug. (Know Soma Abuse)
WHERE CAN YOU BUY SOMA?
You can order soma 350mg online with just one click on your computer. Consult your doctor and buy Soma 350mg online COD without any prescription. You can order cheap Soma online, hassle-free from your home, and pay through COD after receiving the product. Before buying Soma online (Know Soma Abuse & Addiction), seek medical advice from your doctor.